Product delivery deadline: Friday 7th June 2024
Please note: the warehouse is open to accept deliveries from Monday 8th April 2024
Do not send samples before this date, they will be turned away.
Send samples of each product entered to:
WAREHOUSE IS OPEN FROM: MONDAY 8TH APRIL 2024
(Warehouse open for deliveries Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm)
How much to send?
Up to 500ml bottles or cans: 9 samples
From 500ml - 1000ml bottles or cans: 6 samples
Please send ONE bottle/can per product entered.
If entering a product range please send ONE bottle/can for each product in the range.
Packing your samples
Please complete steps 1-8 outlined below
1. Include your Transaction ID (found on your invoice and confirmation email, starting IBC24) and Company Name on the outside of the package. Failure to include this information will result in your samples not being accepted at the ISC warehouse.
2. Please ensure your courier includes your Transaction ID on their shipping label and paperwork.
3. Send your samples Delivered Duty Paid (DDP) . Instruction to complete the import declaration should be given to your chosen shipping agent or courier company such as Fedex, DHL, UPS and TNT.
4. You must package your samples marked "Shipper accepts charges " on the documentation provided by your shipping agent or courier company, as all charges are your responsibility as the entrant to pay. Keep a copy of the documents as proof that UK Duties have been paid.
5. Print out the entry nomination PDF included on your confirmation email and include it with your samples.
6. All products being sent from outside the UK must be accompanied by a commercial invoice .
- A sample commercial invoice can be downloaded below and must be included with your shipment. When using the sample commercial invoice, please complete all sections highlighted in red.
- All products sent are for competition tasting and have no commercial value. Please indicate a nominal value for your bottles/cans being sent.
- If you use your own commercial invoice you MUST include the following:
Importers Record Address - Agile Media, Jubilee House, 56-58 Church Walk, Burgess Hill, United Kingdom, RH15 9AN;
Product name, Description of product, Quantity of products, Product Volume ABV of product.
7. DO NOT use standard postal systems. They regularly get held up at customs, and we are unable to clear or collect.
8. For any product samples where the brand name is not written in English, please accompany each bottle with a label in English stating the brand name and the ABV.
- Ensure products are safely packaged to avoid breakages.
- The IBC take no responsibility for products damaged, broken or lost in transit.
- We advise taking out insurance where applicable.
- Please note products will not be returned.
- No product deliveries will be accepted at the Agile Media offices in Burgess Hill, West Sussex, United Kingdom.
- Please adhere to the shipping delivery deadlines outlined below. Late arrivals will not be accepted and neither credits nor refunds will be issued if samples fail to arrive on time.
- The IBC will do everything they can to assist in clearing products through customs but the final responsibility rests with the entrant to cover any related customs charges and also ensure that products are cleared through customs in time for the judging.